Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Christmas 2007

The boys had a great Christmas this year. Santa (who is still very much believed in here in the household) brought the whole family a Playstation 2, it was a considerable deduction in price from its lately issued PS3 or the Wii. Although Blondy is much more intrigued with his Webkin "Jump" who is a beautiful Tree Frog with a virtual room and yard at Webkins.com. He has to earn Webkins $ by doing various tasks to buy food and other essentials for a happy and healthy, not hungry tree frog. I'll have to get a picture of them together. Of course Hollywood got one too and his obsession is a bit more engaging as I wrestle time with my computer back from him. Blondy is in his I want it and I want it now faze so we have been having to curb computer, video and TV time of late but I hope with the back to normal routine things will even back out to normal. We are counting down the days to Uncle B and Aunt R's wedding Feb.2nd. We can't wait.

No comments: